Friday 23 March 2012

It's a Weezer-thon! Parte the Second.


El Scorchio

"But that's just a stupid dream that I won't realize 'Cause I can't even look in your eyes without shaking and I ain't faking, I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon."



Buddy Holly

"What's with these homies dissin' my girl? Why do they gotta front? What did we ever do to these guys that made them violent?"




Pork and Beans

"Oakley makes the shades that transform a tool. You'd hate for the kids to think that you've lost your cool."



I'm Your Daddy (live on Letterman)

The lyrics aren't so special on this last one, but this video on Letterman kind of got me back into Weezer after I thought they'd lost it. Nice to see them having some good nerdy fun. And this version is better than the album version actually. The little girl laughing at the end's very cute.

No comments: