Tuesday 24 January 2012

Freud Quote, MIA and Suicide

Here is my quote of the day (that was meant to be yesterday's but I forgot). It made my warm a little more to Sigmund Freud and even read his stuff more seriously (maybe!).

"Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."

I love this, because it's easy to read his stuff and think "Really? REALLY?! You really really think that what it signifies? Really?" But now I shall think about his words a bit more seriously knowing this opinion of his.

The next videos and music have some harsh comtent, but I like them. The first one, Born Free by MIA, contains a sample of the second. I was really happy when I heard it and recently purchased the album , which is pretty awesome all the way though. The second is Ghost Rider by Suicide, which is also from a great album.




And this last one is both MIA and Martin Rev from Suicide performing together on Letterman!



No comments: