Friday 27 May 2011

The Unwretched Handclap Band and a Poem for Steph.





Firstly (and less importantly) my last, Stranglers, post was actually going to be a different video that I favourited on youtube a while ago. It was going to be The Phenomenal Handclap Band and by coincidence I found out, this afternoon, that Quinn Luke was in the Phenomenal Handclap Band. Quinn Luke being the guy behind Bing Ji Ling, which was my first video post. I had no idea. Still reading? See video above. 


Secondly (and more importantly) my sister is not doing so well health-wise right now, so here's a short poem I wrote for her ages ago. It was just called For Steph, but titles aren't my strong point!

Today I felt wretched,
But today is old and tarnished
And tomorrow brings forth many new days.
Maybe I'll shine tomorrow!


Hope you like it Steph! Hope you're on the up!!

No comments: